Eurostar for Business
All the information clients require regarding our Eurostar for Business portal
Register for free
Clients can register their company, via their work email address.
Once registered, account admins can book travel on behalf of their colleagues and employees. Or invite them to join and manage their own bookings.
(Unfortunately, clients cannot currently invite colleagues or employees to join the portal. We are working to ensure this feature is available as soon as possible.)
A single dashboard shows all bookings in one place, making it easy to track budgets or make changes to existing bookings.
Please note that if you are a travel agency or travel management company, you can register on behalf of the company.
Earn exclusive rewards and great benefits
For every 15 bookings a company makes, Eurostar offers free upgrades or tickets for the next booking.
- – Earn an upgrade to Standard Premier for every 15 return trips in Standard.
- – Earn an upgrade to Business Premier for every 15 return trips in Standard Premier.
- – Earn a free Business Premier ticket for every 15 return trips in Business Premier.
Additionally, organisations signed up to the portal will gain access to partner offers and exclusive promotional fares, rewarding them for choosing Eurostar for Business.
How to sign up
To join Eurostar for Business, a company needs to be registered. This can be done by an appointed admin, a travel manager or personal assistant. If you are a travel agency or travel management company, you can register on behalf of the company.
Choose the relevant sign-up process:
If you are an appointed administrator, travel agency, a TMC or book travel on behalf of someone else, follow the process below.
- Register with a company email address. If already using a company email address for a personal account, clients can transfer it to Eurostar for Business.
- Enter company details, including name, address, phone number and company registration number.
- Once registered, the client will become an administrator and can then book travel on behalf of others and view a dashboard displaying all the company’s bookings.
- As an administrator, you can invite others to join the account, allowing them to book their own travel.
For clients booking their own travel, there are three steps to take.
- They will require an invite from the administrator to join the account.
- They will need to register with a company email address and enter the relevant details. If they already use a company email address for their personal account, it can be transferred across.
- Once registered, clients will be able to book their own tickets and view all bookings on the dashboard.
To register a company today, click below.Register now