Website terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions set out below. They govern the relationship between Eurostar and anyone accessing and using the website eurostar4agents.com (hereafter the Website).
Please read the terms and conditions set out below. They govern the relationship between Eurostar and anyone accessing and using the website eurostarforagents.com (hereafter the Website).
For the purpose of this terms and conditions “Eurostar” means Eurostar International Limited, (a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 2462001, whose registered office is at 6th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG, (United Kingdom)) and, where relevant, THI Factory SA (a limited company under Belgian law whose registered office is located at Place Marcel Broodthaers, 4, 1060 Brussels (VAT BE 0541.696.005, RPM Brussels). THI Factory SA and Eurostar International Limited are owned by the same parent company.
1. This Website is intended to provide a service to travel agents and to those in the travel industry. If you do not fit that description, while you are welcome to view this Website, we would recommend that you go to eurostar.com.
2. By accessing or using this Website you accept and agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Please note that we may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do so without your consent. Any revised terms and conditions will be applicable at the time of posting on the Website.
USE OF MATERIAL APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE
4. Eurostar is the sole owner of all content on the Website, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names (such as the trademark Eurostar), logos (such as the Sparkle), and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video, URLs, metadata and other material appearing on the Website (“Website Content”). The Website and the Website Content are protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom, and are protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties. All rights are reserved by Eurostar and their associated companies. Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use or for the provision of information to your customers (“the Permitted Purposes”), no part of this Website may be copied, published, broadcast or adapted without the prior written consent of Eurostar.
5. You may not use the Website or the Website Content at all in a misleading or derogatory way. If you are in any doubt about the propriety of an intended use of Website Content, please contact us.
6. If you upload an image to the Website (the “Image”), by doing so, you are agreeing that Eurostar may reproduce, use, publish, display and broadcast such Image, whether directly or indirectly, for any purpose, any number of times and on an medium of Eurostar’s choosing. You agree that Eurostar may use the Image in combination with other images, text and graphics and cropped, altered or modified. You warrant to us that the Image can lawfully be used as provided herein and that the Image does not violate any third party rights.
7. To the extent permitted by law, any disputes arising from your use of the Website or the Website Content shall be governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. Eurostar disclaims any liability for the reproduction of the Website or the Website Content through a third party website or access to this Website obtained through a third party website or any user’s home page, which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or limitations and conditions on the fares and products offered through this Website.
9. The fares quoted in the Website are those fares which may be purchased in the UK (and through Eurostar directly, or through agents in the UK). All services and fares described are subject to availability
10. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Website is provided without any warranty or term of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and excluding liability for death and personal injury, neither Eurostar nor any Eurostar’s distributor companies shall be liable to any person for any damage whatsoever including any direct, indirect or consequential loss whatsoever which may arise from the use of the Website or any of the information contained in this Website or from any access to any other material on the internet via links from this Website. Eurostar assume no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, timely delivery, security or privacy of any transmission made via the internet involving persons or computers systems beyond its control including credit card or other personal information.
12. Eurostar has made every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. Eurostar cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
13. Should the Website contain hyperlinks to other sites, it is up to you to read the policies of the websites to which the Website takes you. Eurostar does not make any commitments concerning any other site that you may access via the Website. If you wish to set up a hyperlink between your website and the Website, you must ask for our permission, supplying details of your proposal.
14. While Eurostar has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the Website is correct at the time of going live, Eurostar cannot be held responsible for any errors and omissions or any information which may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. Whilst Eurostar tries to ensure all fares, conditions and times are correct it cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions.
15. Eurostar reserves the right to modify the functionalities that allow users to view and consult the Website, without prior notice or warning.
16. You agree not to use the Website in any way that will violate or infringe any applicable laws, regulations or international treaties and that your use of the Website will not violate the intellectual property rights of any person.
17. In relation to the Website, you agree:
- to use the Website only for lawful purposes and not to use the Website for the transmission of any material or information which is defamatory, obscene, in violation of any intellectual property right or any applicable law;
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Website;
- not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Website, or permit the Website or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other program;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Website or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that such actions cannot be prohibited.
- not to use automated systems or software to extract data from the Website for commercial purposes (‘screen scraping’) and you acknowledge that screen-scraping of the Website is prohibited unless you have in place a written licence agreement with Eurostar in which Eurostar grants access to you to Eurostar’s timetable information for solely the purposes defined in the licence agreement.
18. You agee to indemnify and hold harmless Eurostar against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Eurostar by reason of any breach of the responsibilities set out in those Terms and Conditions.
19. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these terms and conditions shall not affect, impair or invalidate any of the remaining terms and conditions.
20. The personal data that you provide to us when using any of the Website will be used, processed and stored by Eurostar, in accordance with Eurostar’s Privacy Notice and Eurostar’s cookies Policy, which are available on here.