Travel between Belgium, France, the Netherlands or Germany: Eurail and Interrail pass
Eurail and Interrail Passes allow clients to travel on all Eurostar’s continental routes, except Eurostar Snow and Sun routes. Eurail and Interrail Global passes also allow clients to travel between the UK and Paris, Brussels, Lille, Rotterdam and Amsterdam, subject to the purchase of a Pass ticket.
|Paris <> the Netherlands||€37||€32|
|Paris <> Germany||€37||€32|
|Brussels <> Paris||€32||€27|
|Brussels <> the Netherlands||€27||€22|
|Brussels <> Germany||€32||€27|
|CDG/Disney <> the Netherlands||€37||€32|
|CDG/Disney <> Belgium||€32||€27|
How does it work?
Customers can utilise the Pass fare, providing they have one of the following travel passes:
- Interrail Global Pass
- Eurail Global Pass
One Country Pass:
- Interrail Benelux
- Eurail Benelux
- These fares are available for a one-way journey in Comfort for 1st class Pass holders and in Standard for 2nd class Pass holders.
- Travellers can purchase these fares at the international counters of an NS, SNCF or SNCB station or via telephone at +33 8 25 84 25 97.
- All fares are subject to availability.
- Customers can exchange their ticket at any point, but only once, up until the departure time on the ticket.
- All fares are non-refundable.
- To travel on Eurostar trains to and from London with the Interrail fare, a seat reservation is required, so we recommend that you book as soon as possible to secure a seat on your desired train.
Travel to/from London : Eurail and Interrail pass | Eurostar
INTERRAIL passes are for European residents. UK citizens can still travel with an Interrail Pass – this has not changed as a result of Brexit. Interrail passes can be purchased online at www.interrail.eu. EURAIL passes are for overseas residents. Eurail passes can be purchased online at www.eurail.com.
|UK > Europe*||£33.50||£26.50|
|Europe* > UK||€38||€30|
* Paris, Lille, Brussels, Marne La Vallée. London to Amsterdam/Rotterdam on the Amsterdam direct service: £30.50
Non Refundable. Exchangeable before departure, with a fee of £10/€15